Your Creative Zone
Igniting Hidden Gifts and Untapped Talents PART 1
Your Creative Zone is a course that demonstrates how to use creativity to strengthen, enrich, and spread resources of effectiveness to targeted areas of business
. Thereby facilitating a clean transfer of the individual and team’s creative resources to areas where participants are less effective.
Participants will be able to solve problems and achieve goals
in a more organic and systemic way. When new strengths are discovered, released, and developed, suddenly things that were problems are no longer problems anymore because they resolve naturally and easily.
People are often not aware of the thinking they use when they are being effective or even brilliant. This course examines the structure and principles behind individual, and team, skills of excellence. This practical course identifies what works and makes more of it; thus increasing the productivity of individuals, teams, and whole organizations.
Participants will explore their own creative processes and areas of effectiveness
. The innovative strategies that will be taught are cognitive processes that are independent of content, which can then be analyzed and adapted for other areas of business, such as solving organizational problems, delegating, or product development.
Participants will learn:
- Use everyday states of consciousness that support insight and creativity
- Methods for discovering and exploring one’s own creative process and refining it
- What to do when “blocked”
- How to develop effectiveness in targeted areas of business
- To discover and spread resourceful strategies and skills for lateral use in many other contexts of business – taking what works and making more of it
Your Creative Zone
Igniting Hidden Gifts and Untapped Talents PART 2
Almost every product or service of a business is the result of human creativity. It was long thought that creativity can’t be taught. One had to be born with it. Are there actual steps that can access and amplify creativity? Imagine a team where the individual creative styles of its members form something more powerful than the sum of its parts?
Creativity tends to be thought of as an individual experience that occurs “naturally,” in unique ways. Creative people, for the most part, are not aware of the mental elements they use while being innovative. This course examines the structure and principles of creativity and flashes of insight
. These principles are put to practical use by identifying and adding to the creativity of the participants
, thus increasing the productivity of individuals, teams, and whole organizations.
In additional to Part 1, participants will learn:
- Specific ways to enhance, stimulate, and direct creativity in individuals AND teams
- Techniques for identifying different types of creative people
- How to manage group inventiveness, i.e. building teams with innovative synergy
- How to identify employees with potential and ability to contribute to what is needed
Who Should Attend?
All levels of company employees that relate to the company’s products or services. Any employee wanting to increase his/her effectiveness in a specific area of business.